Attendee Comments, 2017
“What an incredibly powerful, informative, engaging and empowering conference it was! And the food was absolutely incredible as well. So thankful to have been able to attend. I am looking forward to reviewing all of my notes and soak in all of the information that was shared. Thanks to all for the hard work that was put into such an amazing conference.” V.C.
“Great conference. (I) spent valuable time with the Healing Touch ladies and all the other vendors. Hope this donation covers some of the great efforts that go into the conference. Thanks for all you do!” U.E.
Always Fragrance-free (avoid perfumes, strong-smelling shampoos, hand cream, etc.). It’s actually better for you too. Use organic whenever because the skin is the largest organ of the body and absorbs all you place upon it.
We will offer approx 13 hours of Continuing Education for many professions, including Nursing. $35 total. Pay at entry by check or cash.
March 2, 2017 2:00pm – March 4, 2017 5:00pm
- Linda Isaacs, MD, ww.drlindai.com “Enzymes Against Cancer”.
- Michael Schachter, MD, www.schachtercenter.com “Cancer as a mitochondrial-metabolic disease”.
- Scott Rice, MD, PhD, MS, MBA (s), www.evolutionhyperbaric.com “Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and Cancer”.
- Isaac Eliaz, MD, MS, L.A.c, www.dreliaz.org. Presenting a 2-hour Meditation on Thursday, March 2.
“Innovative Therapies and Compounds in the Treatment of Cancer”
- Mark Kaylor, M.H. C.N., Ph.D., www.radianthealthproject.com. “Ancient Medicine, Modern Wisdom”.
- George Love, DOM, www.lovechinesemedicine.com. “Qigong for prevention and self-treatment of Colon, Lung, Breast and Prostate cancer”.
- Annie Brandt, President, Best Answer for Cancer, Patient Advocate, Breast Cancer Survivor, www.bestanswerforcancer.org.
- Adrea Brier C.N.H.P., J.S.J., www.ThrivingHealthAndWellness.com “LIVE YOUR LIFE!! Conquer Cancer with Integrative Healthier Approaches”. Cancer Conqueror, Consultant, Writer, Speaker
- Sylvie Beljanski, Vice President of the Beljanski Foundation, “Plant Extracts for Ovarian and Pancreatic Cancers and Cancer Stem Cells”, www.beljanski.org.
- Barbara Evans, “Setting The Vibrations For Healing”, www.crystalwingshealingart.com.
- Chris Pedersen, Survivor, www.healthyjourneycafe.com
- Manuela Boyle, PhDc, MHSc, ND, an Australian Integrative Oncologist. www.manuelaboyle.com.au “Macrophages: friends or enemies? What makes these cells of the immune system turn against you?”
- Donna Shields, holisticcannabisnetwork.com “Cannabis: Why Nutrition Matters”
- Michael Minardi, Esq., “Cannabis Laws, Rules & Regulations”
- Rodrigo Rodriguez, MD., biocarehospital.com “Compelling Evidence for Complementary Intervention in Cancer”
- Carol Michaels, www.CarolMichaelsFitness.com “Excercise for Cancer Survivors”
- Janet Roseman, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Medical Education, Integrative Medicine Fellowship Director, Nova Southeastern, author If Joan of Arc had cancer “Can Joan of Arc Serve as an Enduring Model of Empowerment for Women With a Cancer Diagnosis?”
- Tony Jimenez, MD, “Clinical Pearls in Cancer Therapy”. www.hope4cancer.com
- Donna Shields, MS, RDN, Co-founder Holistic Cannabis Academy, breast cancer thriver. “Cannabis: Why Nutrition Matters”. www.holisticcannabisnetwork.com
Natural Source International, Ltd.
The Beljanski Foundation
Pure Science Lab
Crystal Wings Healing Art
Healing Touch Buddies
KBMO Diagnostics – Food Inflammation Testing.
Inner Space Acupuncture
Best Answer for Cancer
BioCare Hospital and Wellness Center
Advanced Thermography/Quality Mobile Ultrasound
Safe Connect Plus
EnviroSciences (alkaline water, air filtration)
Homeopathy Healing Arts
Breast Health Project
The Gabriel Massage Therapy Center
Red Apple Lipstick
Redmond Trading Company
SAWilsons – enema supplies, coffee, more.
Dr Bronner – soaps, toothpaste, more.
The New Vegan
Heritage Hen Farm
Custom Wristbands Inc./ Wristband Creation
Bean Scene Florida (aka the Juice Crew)
View photos of 2016 conference HERE