Complementary & Alternative Cancer Therapies conference
(Always Fragrance-free), $249 entry for 2 1/2 days.
Hotel Registration: Click this link and use Group Code XAS or CALL1-855-429-6850 and give the code XAS
Interested in EXHIBITING – (No longer possible)
2016 Agenda (subject to change)
Speakers will include (subject to updates/changes):
- Penny Daughtery, RN, MS, OCN, “True Integrative Care”.
- Paul Nison, “Creating an AntiCancer Lifestyle” , Healthwatchman
- Charles K. Bens, PhD, “Preventing Cancer at the Molecular Level“.
- Jill Schneider, Circle of Life Holistic Programs, “Detox/Juice Fasting”.
- Susan Silberstein, PhD Founder / Educational Director, Center for Advancement in Cancer Education, “Fight Cancer with Your Fork!”
- Carol J. Michaels, author Exercise for Cancer Survivors.
- Dr. Issac Eliaz, “Targeting Inflammation and Growth Factors in Cancer Treatment with Botanicals and Therapeutic Apheresis”.
- Verne Varona, “ADVENTURES IN RECOVERY – 12-Key Self-Healing Traits”.
- Helayne Waldman, MS EdD, NE, author “The Whole Food Guide for Breast Cancer Survivors”.
- Bill Aron, Photographer, Author New Beginnings The Triumphs of 120 Cancer Survivors.
- Lise Battaglia, “Homeopathy as Adjunct and Cure for Cancer”.
- Avinoam Lerner, Certified Consulting Hypnotist, “Hypnosis for Cancer Recovery”.
- Nique Pichette, Breast Cancer Survivor used Medical Cannabis.
Breast Cancer Symposium:
- Veronique Desaulniers, author Heal Breast Cancer Naturally, “7 Essential steps to beating breast cancer”.
- Carolle Jean-Murat, MD, “Medical Cannabis Made Easy”, http://www.drcarolle.com/.
- Stacy J. Shymansky, “Medical Cannabis and Your Health”.
- Justin Kander, “Cannabis Extracts for the Treatment of Cancer”.
Patient Panel, moderated by:
- Julia Chiappetta, Moderator, Breast Cancer Survivor.
- Amy Cousens.
- Robert Fernandez.
- Ryan Sternagel, www.MyKidCuresCancer.com